Welcome to our Blog!

ABOUT US!
Let me tell you a little more about us. Alex and I are happily married and we work together at every wedding and photo session. We have three awesome children. Joey Victoria who is 2 years old and our twins Bianca & Alex, who were born in June 3rd 2015!
I love listening to music. I'm a huge Bon Jovi fan and when Alex isn't around, I'm usually singing out loud while working on the computer. I enjoy watching martial arts & figure skating; both of which I competed in when I was younger. I was pretty good in Tae Kwon Do, so you better don't mess with me... just kidding.
I love eating cereal, salads & sushi! My world wouldn't be complete without them! Sure, I'm a little crazy. And Alex is the official dishwasher at home and he loves cars and could talk about them all day. Our TV adiction is Shark Tank. We both are fluent in Spanish as it is our first language. We have a dog named Troy who always makes funny noises when sleeping. We love our life and each other and the freedom of creating images that reflect this crazy thing we are living called love.

VISIT our Website!: Blanca DurĂ¡n Photography



Monday, June 12, 2017

Beautiful Hands

This Week's Wedding TIP
is Here!



Getting married takes a lot of preparation and hard work!
We want to have the best wedding ever. One that all of our friends and family will talk about for years. It happens sometimes, that we put a lot of effort into everything except ourselves.

This week I want to talk about a body part that most girls like to care for in all aspects. Some guys don’t really seem to care too much. Anyway, this is a body part that girls like to be soft, contrary to guys who usually don’t care if theirs is rough. If you didn’t catch it, well, I’m talking about our hands!

When we meet with someone, our handshake expresses how we feel. The cleanliness of our hands reveals much about us, too. In business photography our hands are one of the main parts when we photograph a couple. The way you hug says how you feel about that person. The way you touch will say how you care about them. Most professional photographers know how important the positioning of hands is during a portrait session.

This is especially true for a close up of hands, as in the ring exchange, engagement ring, etc. So, my tip for this week is for girls and guys. Getting a nice manicure is a basic need before your wedding day. This will help you to have nice, clean close ups of not only your hands but also your nails.


Please, don't leave all the work to your photographer or videographer, investing in yourself is a must before your Big Day.


We hope this information will help to make your Wedding Day stress free.


Stay tuned for another wedding tip next week!


- Blanca


No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM