Welcome to our Blog!

ABOUT US!
Let me tell you a little more about us. Alex and I are happily married and we work together at every wedding and photo session. We have three awesome children. Joey Victoria who is 2 years old and our twins Bianca & Alex, who were born in June 3rd 2015!
I love listening to music. I'm a huge Bon Jovi fan and when Alex isn't around, I'm usually singing out loud while working on the computer. I enjoy watching martial arts & figure skating; both of which I competed in when I was younger. I was pretty good in Tae Kwon Do, so you better don't mess with me... just kidding.
I love eating cereal, salads & sushi! My world wouldn't be complete without them! Sure, I'm a little crazy. And Alex is the official dishwasher at home and he loves cars and could talk about them all day. Our TV adiction is Shark Tank. We both are fluent in Spanish as it is our first language. We have a dog named Troy who always makes funny noises when sleeping. We love our life and each other and the freedom of creating images that reflect this crazy thing we are living called love.

VISIT our Website!: Blanca Durán Photography



Monday, April 21, 2014

Nanette & Pablo at The Woodlands Country Club

Happy Monday to Everyone! 

Look at this gorgeous bride! Nanette looks FLAWLESS! I just had to shoot her gorgeous face multiple times. Nanette & Pablo celebrated their Houston wedding at The Woodlands Country Club and St. Mary Magdalene Catholic Church. We wanted to just feature the bride and groom for this blog because they were too perfect for each other. We wanted to highlight how beautiful this couple looks together. Alex and I were glad to be picked by this couple and we were so grateful to be able to capture the beauty between Pablo and Nanette. We didn't feel like were were shooting a bride and groom, we felt like we were capturing two models! Our work is known for the liveliness of the sky and the colorful background- well this shoot was different. These two just put the life and color into these images. Lol!

Please enjoy these flawless images as much as we did! 
Congratulations again Nanette and Pablo!


To see more of my work visit: www.blancaduran.com
Add me to your Google+











No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM