Welcome to our Blog!

ABOUT US!
Let me tell you a little more about us. Alex and I are happily married and we work together at every wedding and photo session. We have three awesome children. Joey Victoria who is 2 years old and our twins Bianca & Alex, who were born in June 3rd 2015!
I love listening to music. I'm a huge Bon Jovi fan and when Alex isn't around, I'm usually singing out loud while working on the computer. I enjoy watching martial arts & figure skating; both of which I competed in when I was younger. I was pretty good in Tae Kwon Do, so you better don't mess with me... just kidding.
I love eating cereal, salads & sushi! My world wouldn't be complete without them! Sure, I'm a little crazy. And Alex is the official dishwasher at home and he loves cars and could talk about them all day. Our TV adiction is Shark Tank. We both are fluent in Spanish as it is our first language. We have a dog named Troy who always makes funny noises when sleeping. We love our life and each other and the freedom of creating images that reflect this crazy thing we are living called love.

VISIT our Website!: Blanca DurĂ¡n Photography



Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Colton 's First Milestone


What an interesting photo shoot this was! Little Colton had us on our feet the whole time, always getting excited to have his photo taken- it must be the joy of turning one! As you can see Little Colton is a pro in pictures, always showing of his flawless smile.It was our pleasure to capture one of the most precious moments in a parent's life- the first birthday. 

We started our day at the Blanca Duran studio, where we already had props set up for Little Colton. The best part about the studio was his little mash-up cake scene, where you can truly see how much he enjoys having his photo taken. Then, we decided to go to a more scenery spot: the Downtown bridge, where we were able to  obtain his newly found passion for nature. 






















No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM