Welcome to our Blog!

ABOUT US!
Let me tell you a little more about us. Alex and I are happily married and we work together at every wedding and photo session. We have three awesome children. Joey Victoria who is 2 years old and our twins Bianca & Alex, who were born in June 3rd 2015!
I love listening to music. I'm a huge Bon Jovi fan and when Alex isn't around, I'm usually singing out loud while working on the computer. I enjoy watching martial arts & figure skating; both of which I competed in when I was younger. I was pretty good in Tae Kwon Do, so you better don't mess with me... just kidding.
I love eating cereal, salads & sushi! My world wouldn't be complete without them! Sure, I'm a little crazy. And Alex is the official dishwasher at home and he loves cars and could talk about them all day. Our TV adiction is Shark Tank. We both are fluent in Spanish as it is our first language. We have a dog named Troy who always makes funny noises when sleeping. We love our life and each other and the freedom of creating images that reflect this crazy thing we are living called love.

VISIT our Website!: Blanca DurĂ¡n Photography



Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Ashley & Tayler in Wonderland!


We are so excited about showing you Ashley & Tyler's wedding! The day started very early at Oak Tree Manor in Spring, TX. This lovely venue was the perfect place for what Ashley had envisioned for her wedding day. Of course, the talent and coordination of Crystal Guerrero from Posh Event Designers made the event shine like no other! We love the little Alice in Wonderland details everywhere. It gave you the feeling of being in a magical world!  Ashley & Tyler are such a beautiful couple, so down to earth, sweet and full of life. Alex & I loved capturing their first look; It was very pretty to see their faces when they saw each other for the first time that day. The ceremony was full of joy and beautifully officiated by The Crossing Church. Everybody enjoyed the natural backdrop, the gorgeous flowers provided by Interior Ideas and the tasty cake by Lindy's Country Cupboard Cake Shop.  Please enjoy these images!





























































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM