Welcome to our Blog!

ABOUT US!
Let me tell you a little more about us. Alex and I are happily married and we work together at every wedding and photo session. We have three awesome children. Joey Victoria who is 2 years old and our twins Bianca & Alex, who were born in June 3rd 2015!
I love listening to music. I'm a huge Bon Jovi fan and when Alex isn't around, I'm usually singing out loud while working on the computer. I enjoy watching martial arts & figure skating; both of which I competed in when I was younger. I was pretty good in Tae Kwon Do, so you better don't mess with me... just kidding.
I love eating cereal, salads & sushi! My world wouldn't be complete without them! Sure, I'm a little crazy. And Alex is the official dishwasher at home and he loves cars and could talk about them all day. Our TV adiction is Shark Tank. We both are fluent in Spanish as it is our first language. We have a dog named Troy who always makes funny noises when sleeping. We love our life and each other and the freedom of creating images that reflect this crazy thing we are living called love.

VISIT our Website!: Blanca Durán Photography



Monday, March 5, 2012

Weekly Tip # 3


Hi Blogging Friends,

It’s so good to getting to know all of you through this media, this week I’m going to give a tip for guys.

Shaving everyday tends to irritate our skin to the point that, instead of getting that male image with soft skin that girls love to see in us, we end up with a red face and neck full of irritation. Having irritated skin not only hurts, but also makes us feel bad because some people could confuse this irritation with acne.

As professional photographers we like to make our clients look their best, so following these steps before your wedding day or engagement session will make not only our work easier, but it will make you feel confident about your looks.

So, giving your skin a two to three days break from shaving will help to improve this problem. “I know, I know!” Sometimes a clean face is part of our daily look at work, but I’m sure after explaining to your boss why you are doing it, it would be acceptable. Anyway, I’m sure you will invite him/her to your wedding and they will love to see you looking as a Rock Star!

I’ll see you next week!

Alex




No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM