Welcome to our Blog!

ABOUT US!
Let me tell you a little more about us. Alex and I are happily married and we work together at every wedding and photo session. We have three awesome children. Joey Victoria who is 2 years old and our twins Bianca & Alex, who were born in June 3rd 2015!
I love listening to music. I'm a huge Bon Jovi fan and when Alex isn't around, I'm usually singing out loud while working on the computer. I enjoy watching martial arts & figure skating; both of which I competed in when I was younger. I was pretty good in Tae Kwon Do, so you better don't mess with me... just kidding.
I love eating cereal, salads & sushi! My world wouldn't be complete without them! Sure, I'm a little crazy. And Alex is the official dishwasher at home and he loves cars and could talk about them all day. Our TV adiction is Shark Tank. We both are fluent in Spanish as it is our first language. We have a dog named Troy who always makes funny noises when sleeping. We love our life and each other and the freedom of creating images that reflect this crazy thing we are living called love.

VISIT our Website!: Blanca DurĂ¡n Photography



Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The Doucette Family


Hello there! How about a fun family session at Galveston? Here is The Doucette Family showing how good life can be. We had planned this session over the phone for long time.  We actually met the day of their photo session as they weren't in Houston and came from different cities just to get together and have this fun time in front of the camera! They will get a fantastic Album and Christmas cards!






No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM