Welcome to our Blog!

ABOUT US!
Let me tell you a little more about us. Alex and I are happily married and we work together at every wedding and photo session. We have three awesome children. Joey Victoria who is 2 years old and our twins Bianca & Alex, who were born in June 3rd 2015!
I love listening to music. I'm a huge Bon Jovi fan and when Alex isn't around, I'm usually singing out loud while working on the computer. I enjoy watching martial arts & figure skating; both of which I competed in when I was younger. I was pretty good in Tae Kwon Do, so you better don't mess with me... just kidding.
I love eating cereal, salads & sushi! My world wouldn't be complete without them! Sure, I'm a little crazy. And Alex is the official dishwasher at home and he loves cars and could talk about them all day. Our TV adiction is Shark Tank. We both are fluent in Spanish as it is our first language. We have a dog named Troy who always makes funny noises when sleeping. We love our life and each other and the freedom of creating images that reflect this crazy thing we are living called love.

VISIT our Website!: Blanca DurĂ¡n Photography



Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Elise & Jonathan



Here is a sweet couple. Elise & Jonathan enjoyed a beatiful afternoon at Herman Park and they brought their little dog Gizmo, he is so adorable! I love how cute they look together. Gizmo and I became buddies and he was even helping me while I was shooting the session. While I was on one knee on the floor he jumped and sat on my legs and put his head behind the camera like if he was trying to take the photos. That was so funny! He actually stayed there on my knees while I kept shooting. Here are the guys and little Gizmo, enjoy!














No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM