Welcome to our Blog!

ABOUT US!
Let me tell you a little more about us. Alex and I are happily married and we work together at every wedding and photo session. We have three awesome children. Joey Victoria who is 2 years old and our twins Bianca & Alex, who were born in June 3rd 2015!
I love listening to music. I'm a huge Bon Jovi fan and when Alex isn't around, I'm usually singing out loud while working on the computer. I enjoy watching martial arts & figure skating; both of which I competed in when I was younger. I was pretty good in Tae Kwon Do, so you better don't mess with me... just kidding.
I love eating cereal, salads & sushi! My world wouldn't be complete without them! Sure, I'm a little crazy. And Alex is the official dishwasher at home and he loves cars and could talk about them all day. Our TV adiction is Shark Tank. We both are fluent in Spanish as it is our first language. We have a dog named Troy who always makes funny noises when sleeping. We love our life and each other and the freedom of creating images that reflect this crazy thing we are living called love.

VISIT our Website!: Blanca Durán Photography



Monday, October 18, 2010

Free Christmas sessions!


It’s almost Christmas time!
so put on your favorite outfit,
fix you hair & and smile!


November Friday 5th & Saturday 6th.


We are doing a SuPer GreAT! Christmas family session this November!

We want you to have nice Christmas cards so this will be the opportunity to come and have your portraits done and have fun. If you don't want to use them for christmas cards, you can just simply purchase your photos!

The session has no cost. It is FREE! we only require a $20.00 fee for booking and if you decide to purchase something you can use your $20 as a credit! how Great is that!

We’ll spend 30 minutes with you & your family!. First session starts at 12:00 pm and continues every 30 min. until 8:00pm

To book your session go to:





No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM