Welcome to our Blog!

ABOUT US!
Let me tell you a little more about us. Alex and I are happily married and we work together at every wedding and photo session. We have three awesome children. Joey Victoria who is 2 years old and our twins Bianca & Alex, who were born in June 3rd 2015!
I love listening to music. I'm a huge Bon Jovi fan and when Alex isn't around, I'm usually singing out loud while working on the computer. I enjoy watching martial arts & figure skating; both of which I competed in when I was younger. I was pretty good in Tae Kwon Do, so you better don't mess with me... just kidding.
I love eating cereal, salads & sushi! My world wouldn't be complete without them! Sure, I'm a little crazy. And Alex is the official dishwasher at home and he loves cars and could talk about them all day. Our TV adiction is Shark Tank. We both are fluent in Spanish as it is our first language. We have a dog named Troy who always makes funny noises when sleeping. We love our life and each other and the freedom of creating images that reflect this crazy thing we are living called love.

VISIT our Website!: Blanca DurĂ¡n Photography



Thursday, February 11, 2010

And the Winner is Sonya & Ric

CONGRATULATIONS to our winner. The photo of the year 2010 at Blanca Duran Photography is for Sonya & Ric!. The contestants were chosen amongst 33 of our 2009 weddings, which after accurate observation were reduced to 23 to vote for. Sonya & Ric received 282 votes! and has given them our title of photo of the year!. They will be receiving an 11 x 14 print as a certificate of 1st. place! Also it will be featured in this blog and in our e-newsletter in the coming issue.!

Also, it is fair to mention our second place: Stephanie & Jason, who were several times at the top, but at the end of the competition the counting reached a turning point and ended with 123 votes.Hey guys, 2nd. place is also very good! Congratulations.!

For our brides to be... You can be our 2011 photo of the year!, so be ready to give the most of you!. We'll see you in our next contest!.

Blanca







4 comments:

  1. I was wondering are people allowed to vote more than once for the contest?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, they shouldn't be voting more than once, but still, the system does not allow you to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too bad you couldn't have two winners instead of one. The older couple versus the younger couple. Both pictures are unique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought you should have had two winners, one day time photo and one evening event photo...

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM